Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The three guarantees in life:

Death, taxes and Japanese tourists. I'm convinced that no matter where on Earth you decide to travel the place will be jam-packed with Japanese tourists. It's almost comforting in a way.

Anyways, alles is gut. My classes are all fairly boring but I'm not here for them anyways. I feel like I am starting to figure out some German, but it is going fairly slow. I've found that talking to children is a good way to get over the self-consciousness that comes with lacking confidence in one's abilities. Also, school supplies were ridiculously expensive. Staples could open a store over here and demolish everyone.

Ich gehen zur Munchen diese Wochenende. It's the first weekend of Oktoberfest so I'll make sure to take lots of pictures.

Love Everybody!
-A.Diddy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still logged on?

Anonymous said...

WE NEED PICTURES!!!!! You're killing me! By the way, what are the exact dates of your visit to Vienna. I have the Fall Tour Schedule but I don't know when you'll be gone in September. Have you heard anything about the cycling tour that's going to be in town? Kinda hoping you won't miss the whole thing.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Love your updates! We are back home and "working on the fields" again. Tyler had his first football game last night and they won. He was very excited. Sounds like you are haveing an interesting experience. It is only going to get better each day!

Love,

Momo & Papa