Friday, November 17, 2006

Officially going to Brussels!

Bought my ticket today for 25 Euros (round-trip, gotta love it). I'll be there from Dec. 15-20, so it's quite an extended stay. We may make a few excursions outside the city while we're at it. It'll be nice to be able to take our time in a city that I've heard is awesome (as well as being known for having some of the worlds best beer)! Also booked a (supposedly extremely clean hostel) for 23 Euros a night (115 Euro's for five nights, I'll take it).

Not going to Nuremburg this weekend (today's trip ran long) so we're just going to head up to Munich for the day tomorrow. Save cash this way too.

I am desperately hoping they are playing Borat in English there...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I understand why you aren't going to Nurenberg. The Brussels trip sounds like a lot of fun. Speaking of fun, Mom and I will send you a picture of two tomorrow.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Munich today! No wonder I was not able to reach you. However I did speak to Carolyn, who updated me on where you are. I will call you later tonight. Brussels....still having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that you are half way around the world.

Love You,
Momo

Anonymous said...

Suprise! This is your Aunt Henri. Your Grandma turned me on to your site. Way COOL!!!! You are a very lucky young man! Your pictures are awesome!! I envy you and hope you enjoy all the wonderful experience you are getting. Its fantastic. Will check in to see more and will enjoy my virtual ride with you. Be Safe and Have Fun. P.S. your girlfriend is really cute. :)
Love
Aunt Henri